Monday, March 16, 2015

Traditional Gifts

Every culture has their own traditions regarding engagement gifts from families. My culture and Mr. Butterfly’s cultures are very simliar in this regard, as we are Korean and Chinese,personalized bobble heads, respectively. However, I think his family is much more “American” than my family because they are not insisting on any Chinese traditions regarding gifts, engagement,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost, etc.

My mother,., on the other hand, wants to do it the Korean way. Apparently in Korea when a couple gets engaged, the family of the bride provides the groom with a nice watch and a suit. If the groom has a good pedigree (good education,custom bobblehead, profession,About Bear Archery, money,customized bobbleheads, family), then the bride’s family is expected to provide much more. It’s called the 3 keys: 1 car key,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends, 1 house key,custom bobbleheads, and 1 key to some type of country club. Well, that’s what my mom told me anyway.

I don’t put too much stock in the 3 keys thing,,, but my parents did get Mr. Butterfly the watch and the suit. Instead of a regular suit, however, I convinced my mom to get him the tux that he will wear for his wedding (cut down on costs!!).

The watch.

The tux.


What do you think?

Mr,customize bobblehead. Butterfly’,personalized bobbleheads;s mom also got me a nice gift a few weeks ago too,customize bobblehead,Football Equipment And Accessories.

So what are your culture’s traditions on engagement gifts,custom bobbleheads?

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,customized bobbleheads. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTChristian Louboutin NEXT POSTInexpensive Wedding Gifts Related Posts Gifting the Parents09/17/14 @ 9:21 am Gifting the MOG02/10/15 @ 1:32 pm Dressing the Mother of the Bride01/14/15 @ 7:03 am The Guest List: Estimate vs,personalized bobble heads. Actual11/26/14 @ 10:14 am

No comments:

Post a Comment