Friday, April 3, 2015

The Art of Shaving

Mr,,,The Woodlands � A Gem Of Baltimore County. Firefly uses cheap-o disposable razors for everyday shaving, but he loves the straight edge razor shave at The Art of Shaving,custom bobbleheads. I reminded him yesterday that he might want to make an appointment for the day of the wedding,How To Do Jersey Framing,customize bobblehead. He looked at me funny and said, “What do you mean,custom bobblehead,Things You Require To Recognize About The Remote Hold Skateboard Romp, I made an 11am appointment a couple of months ago!”

I was sooo happy,personalized bobblehead!

I’m sure I’m not the only bride,personalized bobbleheads,Cheap Business Cards - Where To Get Them, but I sometimes think that Michael views this wedding as a chore. He must pass wedding to collect honeymoon and get me preggers. But little things like this make me realize that perhaps he does care about the big day after all…

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POST2nd Reception: Part Deux NEXT POSTCake Photos Related Posts A Walrus in a Sea of Emotions 12/08/14 @ 4:08 pm Flying Without Wings: The Men Do Their Thing01/13/15 @ 6:41 am After the Wedding: How the Blue Whales Are Living Up to Their Vows09/24/14 @ 1:45 pm All That Hard Work For Nothing11/18/14 @ 6:31 am

No comments:

Post a Comment