Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pearl’s Place and NetBride

I bought my wedding dress at Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier — a full service snazzy dress salon on the east side. I’m very happy with the service that I’ve received to date, but if I had to do it again, I would have shopped around and then ordered my dress from either Pearl’s Place or NetBride.

Pearl’s Place is a brick and mortar bridal salon outside of New Orleans; NetBride, an online-only store based out of Minneapolis. Both retailers offer 25% – 30% off most brands. For example, the US Angels dress I bought for my flower girl retails for $142 at Saks, plus tax. NetBride quoted me a price of $96 and Pearl’s Place, $102… plus shipping, but no tax on both.

NetBride’s shipping rates were a little bit higher, so the prices almost evened out. I ordered from Pearl’s Place because they actually pick up the phone; everything on NetBride is done through email. It made me a bit nervous, but both sites have received raves on The Knot’s message boards. Twenty five percent off on a Monique Lhuillier dress equals big bucks! Live and learn …

If you’re not comfortable ordering online, get a quote from NetBride and bring it over to RK Bridal. They’ll beat the price by 5% with their “no frill” package (i.e. you’re responsible for taking proper measurements). Just make sure to bring the email with the quote with you!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTCake Photos NEXT POSTTuesday Trunk Shows and Sales Related Posts Floral Consultation02/03/15 @ 1:24 pm The Goose Migration: The Reviews09/12/14 @ 11:54 am Classifieds: February 13, 201502/13/15 @ 1:06 pm Classifieds: October 10, 201410/10/14 @ 12:04 pm

customized bobbleheads
customized bobbleheads
custom bobbleheads
.
custom bobblehead
customize bobblehead
personalized bobbleheads
custom bobbleheads
custom bobblehead
,
personalized bobbleheads
personalized bobble heads

No comments:

Post a Comment