Thursday, June 11, 2015

Article 35 Ecommerce Design

After leaving school I was determined that I was going to become an artist. I had long had an interest in art and really wanted to make a living out of it. I did not have huge aspirations of making a fortune,River Safaris In Malaysia,personalized bobbleheads, indeed I quite liked the idea of being poor,customized bobbleheads,misunderstood and controversial. Those types of artists are always the best,personalized bobblehead, unrecognised in their own time but considered absolute genius when they die. However,Watch IPL Cricket Live Now,personalized bobblehead, I worked hard but it did not seem to work out for me. I sold the odd painting here and there but I had to accept that nobody seemed to �love� my work.

Taking heed from my parents I decided to go and get a proper job,.. I trained as a nurse,personalized bobbleheads,Significance Of Customized Folders. Just like the artist I had aspired to be, I too was poor, but being a nurse and poor is just not as glamourous. I wanted to buy a house of my own and this meant there would have to but cut backs here and there,custom bobblehead. One of my biggest outgoings was clothes,custom bobble head! I love clothes and could not buy enough of them but I would have to slow down if I was ever going to buy my own place,custom bobbleheads.

Needs must and so I started making my own clothes. A much cheaper option and more individual. Everywhere I went people commented on my dresses or skirts and asked where I had bought them. I started making clothes for my friends and then selling them to a market trader. Things have really gone from strength to strength and I now have a fabulous website,Assemble A Good Quality Skateboard With Your Own Hand At An Affordable Price,customized bobbleheads, Ecommerce Design designed by my sister and I am selling my designs all over Europe.

I never believed that I would make a living from selling clothes but it is currently going very well,customize bobblehead. Long may it continue,custom bobblehead.


No comments:

Post a Comment