Sunday, May 17, 2015

Guess What We Did Last Night

(Double click to enlarge),custom bobblehead


We didn’,personalized bobbleheads;t finish though,custom bobbleheads. My friends Anna, Jane,Bridesmaid Dress for Vintage Wedding, and Nancy came over to help. Mr. Ladybug and I fed the skanks and got them working like a bunch of factory workers. Work it bitches,customized bobbleheads, work it! Jane looked possessed half of the time, Nancy was bitching as usual,custom bobblehead, and Anna actually got into the whole arts and crafts stuff. She made the bows and stuck the clasps on. Aren’t they cute?!

Mr. Ladybug and I also went to apply for our mawwage license yesterday in Philly,personalized bobble heads. My mom is going to go pick it up for us on Monday.

I’,custom bobbleheads;ll post my DIY Floral Monograms before I go to sleep,,. It’,.;s weird,personalized bobbleheads. I don’t know 99% of you but I actually missed you guys these few days since I haven’,My Sister’s Toast,customize bobblehead;t been updating as much.

I have some very exciting things that are going to happen with our wedding,personalized bobblehead. As soon as I know more details I’ll post them up as I go along,customized bobbleheads. I can’,Classifieds February 5, 2015,personalized bobble heads;t wait to share it with you guys,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day.

Miss me,customize bobblehead,
Ladybug

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTGuess What Was at Home Waiting For Me When I Got in? NEXT POSTDIY: Floral Monograms Related Posts DIY Air Plant Boutonniere01/16/15 @ 1:59 pm Me Llama Mrs. Llama: The Ceremony That Could Have Been11/25/14 @ 5:28 am Me Llama Mrs. Llama: Bridal Party Photos 11/21/14 @ 1:08 pm Bling Wedding Shoes!10/07/14 @ 6:42 am

No comments:

Post a Comment