Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Meaning of Marriage

Hello from Mr,customized bobbleheads. Bee again. Mrs,custom bobbleheads. Bee asked me to install polls on Weddingbee. I was unable to do so successfully,custom bobblehead. This is devastating to my self-esteem as a husband,customize bobblehead! It’,personalized bobbleheads;s like when someone hands you a hard-to-open jar, and you just can’,,;t open it. @$#@!! Polls will be up and running soon,custom bobblehead, I can assure you.

In other news, it seems that everyone I know is getting married these days. It’s got me thinking about the Meaning of Marriage. I used to think that marriage was mostly about shared happiness. If someone made me happy and I made them happy,customized bobbleheads, than we should be married (QED).

But then my married friend Diane told me I was young and naive. “Life is hard,Tips for Short Vintage Wedding Dresses,” she said,custom bobbleheads, “and when you go through hard times… well,customize bobblehead, your spouse is your partner in life,personalized bobblehead, and helps share the burden and difficulties.”

Wow, that rocked my world! Rather than being all about sharing happiness,custom bobblehead, marriage is about sharing responsibility… about being there for your partner,personalized bobblehead,Sigh, as you face the hard times together. So when hard times do hit (and they will)… they should bring you closer together,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online,., not drive you apart.

What does Marriage mean to you,My SIL’s Wedding?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,personalized bobble heads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTEngagement Party NEXT POSTAli Landry Weds Related Posts Timing Is Everything10/24/14 @ 8:18 am Somebody’s Missing01/29/15 @ 7:51 am Raise Your Hand If You Hate Wedding Planning10/07/14 @ 3:56 pm Mrs. BC Checking In01/13/15 @ 11:22 am

No comments:

Post a Comment