Sunday, May 17, 2015

Jewelboxing

Jewelboxing is a system that enables you to create professional-grade dvd and cd’s with high quality components and software specific templates. People are using it in all kinds of creative ways – portfolios,custom bobbleheads,Classifieds February 5, 2015, mix cd’s,personalized bobble heads, photo albums,custom bobblehead, and of course weddings!!

New York couple Peter Fishman and Dara Mochson eschewed traditional paper invitations and decided to send out cd wedding invites with a compilation of jazz hits instead,Weekly Roundup,custom bobbleheads. At $98 for 60 cds they probably spent less than they would have on traditional invites –,customize bobblehead; plus the cds must have made quite the statement,personalized bobblehead,Shoe Clips!

Wedding photographer Dawn Earles gives Jewelbox cds to her clients. “It’s the most attractive case I have ever seen,personalized bobbleheads, it even makes my designs look better. It’s strong and secure,personalized bobblehead, there is no way this case is falling apart like the standard cases do,customized bobbleheads, and that’s important to me because my clients love to show them off so they need to take a lot of use and abuse.”

I’,.;m all about the presentation so I love this product,customize bobblehead! This is also an excellent idea to give friends and family wedding pictures without breaking the bank. In fact when I finally get around to ordering my photo albums , I’,custom bobblehead;m going to have cds made for all my relatives in Korea that weren’,personalized bobble heads;t able to attend my wedding,,.

(source: salehug)

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost,custom bobblehead, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTPersonalized Face Consultation NEXT POSTVotive Placecards Related Posts Home Goods Happy09/04/14 @ 6:04 am Mystery Solved: A Miami Bachelorette10/08/14 @ 6:43 am The Case of the Mystery Bachelorette Destination 10/03/14 @ 10:40 am Bridesmaid Mini Books02/13/15 @ 10:32 am

No comments:

Post a Comment